The Greatest Gift. Ever.

12.17.2012

I meant to post this Saturday, but there was so much going on, I didn't have the time until now.....

One year ago, I was given the greatest gift...ever. I was given the gift of becoming a mom. This past year has been the most fulfilling year of my life. Though I haven't slept in a year, it's been worth every second of tiredness to know that I have been blessed with a wonderful, healthy, goofy little boy. He really does make a hard day at work better. I love his smile and his laugh and just watching the way he plays with his toys gives me so much satisfaction. He truly is the most precious gift I've ever been given, it's hard to believe that I had a life before him. That at one point, I didn't know him. Because now, to not know him, to not have him in my life, I just can't even imagine that. I love you big boy. Happy Birthday.

"You got that smile
that only heaven can make
I'll pray to God every day
that you keep that smile.
You are my dream
there's not a thing I won't do
I'll give my life up for you
'cause you are my dream.
Everything that I have is yours
you will never go cold or hungry
I'll be there when you're insecure
let you know that you're always lovely"
-Chris Brown & Justin Bieber


Newborn Jayce and 1 year old Jayce

XOXO,
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment